[image: Baby bulb]
Use this blog to:
- Ask Professor Plant any questions you may have.
- Share interesting stories or photographs with other schools.
- Once you send a message, Professor Plant will read it then publish it onto the website.
To be web safe:
- We will not publish any childrens names.
- When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as 'pupils from' and the 'name of your school'.
- Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.
SCAN is an Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales project, which helps schools promote Education for Sustainable Development.
Crocus Picture Diary
5th Feb 2008. My flowers have opened! I think they are really beautiful. The petals are light purple - some have deep lilac lines. Can you see the stigma it is the dark orange part inside the petals. The light orange parts are the anthers.
27th Jan 2008. The Flowers are a few cm's high. As you can see the petals are still closed. They are ready to open any day now!
Here is my Crocus Picture Diary.
Each week I will be uploading new pictures of my Crocus plants - as they grow! Compare them with your own.
Don't forget to take part in the Crocus Drawing Competiton to win prizes!