[image: Baby bulb]
Use this blog to:
- Ask Professor Plant any questions you may have.
- Share interesting stories or photographs with other schools.
- Once you send a message, Professor Plant will read it then publish it onto the website.
To be web safe:
- We will not publish any childrens names.
- When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as 'pupils from' and the 'name of your school'.
- Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.
SCAN is an Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales project, which helps schools promote Education for Sustainable Development.
Daffodil Picture Diary
29th Feb 2008. Today you can see that lots of my flowers have opened. They really brighten up this cloudy spring day in Cardiff.
28th Feb 2008. My flower is now fully open. It is bright yellow and has six large petals. It is 37cms tall. If you look inside you can see the stigma and anthers.
28th Feb 2008. If you look at the flower from the side you can see it is shaped a bit like a trumpet.
Here is my Daffodil Picture Diary.
Each week I will be uploading new pictures of my Daffodil plants - as they grow! Compare them with your own.
Don't forget to take part in the Crocus Drawing Competiton to win prizes!