Use this blog to:
- Ask Professor Plant any questions you may have.
- Share interesting stories or photographs with other schools.
- Once you send a message, Professor Plant will read it then publish it onto the website.
To be web safe:
- We will not publish any childrens names.
- When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as 'pupils from' and the 'name of your school'.
- Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.
SCAN is an Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales project, which helps schools promote Education for Sustainable Development.
Planting for the Planet!
3,743 pupils from 91 schools across Wales are taking part in this year's Spring Bulbs for Schools investigation. On Monday the 20th of October each pupil planted crocus and daffodil bulbs to kick-start this climate change investigation - which is in its forth year.
Over the next few months each of these school scientists will be keeping weather records and noting when their flowers open as part of a long term study looking at the effects of temperature on spring bulbs.
Talk to Professor Plant:
Professor Plant would love to know how you got on with your planting. Let us know what you did in your school or send in some photographs.
To be web safe:
We will not publish any childrens names. When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as ' pupils from' and the 'name of your school'. Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.