Use this blog to:
- Ask Professor Plant any questions you may have.
- Share interesting stories or photographs with other schools.
- Once you send a message, Professor Plant will read it then publish it onto the website.
To be web safe:
- We will not publish any childrens names.
- When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as 'pupils from' and the 'name of your school'.
- Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.
SCAN is an Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales project, which helps schools promote Education for Sustainable Development.
Crocus Picture Diary
Here is my Crocus Picture Diary.
Each week I will be uploading new pictures of my Crocus plants - as they grow! Compare them with your own.
January 19th - Here's the first picture, the crocus shoots are just popping up above the soil. Have yours started growing yet?
January 15th - I could just see the tips of the shoots poking out from the soil today. Come back next week to look at the pictures!
- All entries