Use this blog to:
- Ask Professor Plant any questions you may have.
- Share interesting stories or photographs with other schools.
- Once you send a message, Professor Plant will read it then publish it onto the website.
To be web safe:
- We will not publish any childrens names.
- When you leave a message, list the name of your school, then your comment will be posted as 'pupils from' and the 'name of your school'.
- Always ask your teacher for permission before posting a message or a photograph.
SCAN is an Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales project, which helps schools promote Education for Sustainable Development.
Super scientists come to Llanberis!
Three thousand pupils from thirty eight schools across the UK received Super Scientist Certificates on behalf of Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales in recognition of their contribution to the Spring Bulbs - Climate Change Investigation.
An outstanding school from each country was selected and treated to a fun packed day out jointly funded by Amgueddfa Cymru and the Edina Trust.
Westwood CP School in Wales visited National Slate Museum in Llanberis. Earlston Primary School in Scotland visited the Royal Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh and Fulwood and Cadley School in England enjoyed a visit to the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester.
Here are some pictures from Westwood's trip on a very sunny day in Llanberis!