Making History: Get Involved!
Welcome to the Making History consultation pages. Here you can:
- Find out how you can get involved in our consultation programme
- Have your say and send your comments to us Your views are important - so join in and make a difference!
The Museum has been successful in the first stage of the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) funding process. The project will now develop in two phases. The final bid is submitted to the HLF in early 2012 and, if the Museum is successful, the building works will start in 2013 with an anticipated completion date in 2017. However, these timings will depend upon the availability and timing of funding.
We are currently thinking about what we should display in our new galleries. We have appointed a design team of architects, engineers and exhibition designers who are looking at options to improve the site.
Have your say
Write to us:
Making History Project Office: Consultation response
St Fagans: National History Museum
Or fill out a comment card at any of our museums.
The consultation responses will be collected and carefully considered by staff at Amgueddfa Cymru. We will take your views into account when developing our plans for the site and your responses will contribute to the final bid to the Heritage Lottery Fund.
Making St Fagans relevant to you!
- We can offer opportunities for individuals, groups and organizations to work with the Museum to develop 'people-focused' histories of Wales.
- Help us ensure the stories we tell at St Fagans: National History Museum are interesting and relevant to the communities that live in Wales today.
- Create stronger links and working partnerships with local communities in Wales.
- Take part in volunteer placements at the Museum. Come and learn new skills, meet new people and have lots of fun.
- St Fagans: National History Museum needs you! Have fun by taking part in lots of new and exciting activities to develop the content of YOUR museum.