Hide & Tweet - Learning: National Waterfront Museum
This interactive game, administered on twitter, encourages those with a Smartphone, iPod touch or tablet device to navigate around the 15-themed galleries, solving clues along the way.
To play this game, you will need the following:
- Access to a Smartphone, an iPod touch or a tablet device.
- Access to the internet (3G or Wi-Fi - register for a free Wi-Fi account at reception.
- A live Twitter account — you will need to follow @wfmHT
- A Visitor Map & Guide
- There are 14 questions to answer.
- Use the suggested route found in the Visitor Map & Guide to help you.
- Each question has 4 clues — they are just a tweet away!
- All answers to questions are a 4-digit number, e.g. a year, like 1907.
- Keep an eye out for the blue Hide & Tweet stickers.
If you get stuck, please see a Gallery Assistant for help.