Waterfront Cafe - National Waterfront Museum
Unwind after you explore the exhibitions at the Waterfront Cafe.
- Open daily, 10am - 4.30pm
- Hot food served from 10am to 3pm
- Vegetarian, dietary and children’s options are available
- Plenty of comfortable, bistro style seating in a bright airy space
- Children’s play area and high chairs available for babies
You can also join us in our new outside seating area open from 10am to 4pm boasting beautiful views over Swansea Marina.
Choose from freshly-made rolls, sandwiches and toasted sandwiches or indulge in a wide range of home cooked meals from our menu.
Our food is cooked to order and wherever possible we use locally sourced ingredients including:
- Celtic pride beef, Birchgrove eggs, Welsh pork, Welsh lamb and sweet delights from Wendy’s Bakery.
- We use SA Brains Bitter in our batter, Shirgar and Holly bush butter and use a wide range of Welsh cheeses including Perl Las, Y Fenni and Caerphilly.
Fancy something sweet?
We sell a selection of home-baked cakes including Kay’s traditional Bara Brith, or you can opt for Mary’s Farmhouse Pembrokeshire ice-cream in a wide range of flavours.
Options for kids
Pick up a children’s lunch box that comes with five items of your choice including sandwiches, fruit juice, treats and yoghurt. A hot menu is also available for children.
Download the Waterfront Cafe Menu
The Waterfront Cafe has a five star rating for food hygiene.