Learning at the National Waterfront Museum - Learning: National Waterfront Museum
Welcome to the National Waterfront Museum, and to the story of Wales's past, present and future contributions to industry and innovation.
We can provide sessions for a wide range of learners, from Foundation Phase pupils through to university students.
We offer opportunities to:
- bring students to study in your own way and at your own pace through self-guided visits in our interactive galleries. The Learning Officer is happy to help you identify your aims and objectives and can suggest which exhibits to use
- join a free Museum-facilitated session for Foundation Phase and KS2 pupils
- request a tailor-made session led by an experienced learning team member (we ask for 4 weeks notice)
- join a familiarization day to learn about making the most of the Museum's educational provision
- take part in CPD placements for teachers.