The research Entomology collections consist of over a million dry-mounted specimens divided between a comprehensive British collection and non-British species. Our research interest lies in studies of the insect orders Coleoptera (beetles), Diptera (flies), Hemiptera (true bugs, leafhoppers, planthoppers, scale insects etc) and Hymenoptera (bees, wasps and ants).
- A taxonomic revision of sugarcane planthoppers of the genus Eumetopina
- Focus for Fiji: Insect inventories for Biodiversity Assessment
- Handbook of British Planthoppers
- Handbook to leafhopper and planthopper vectors of plant disease
- Imaging the world's Sharpshooter leafhoppers
- Taxonomic studies of western Palaearctic issid planthoppers
- Taxonomy of scale insects