Visiting - National Wool Museum
Christmas closure dates
We are closed 22 – 26 December, 1 January and every Sunday and Monday through the Winter.
April–September: 10am–5pm, daily;
October–March: 10am–5pm, Tues–Sat
Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
National Wool Museum
Dre-Fach Felindre, near Newcastle Emlyn
Phone: (029) 2057 3070
Switchboard (standard rate): 0300 111 2 333
Fax: (01559) 371592
Cars: Follow the brown signs
Pre-booked groups benefit from:
- Free entry
- 10% off in the museum café on a minimum spend of £5 per person
- 10% off in the museum shop on a minimum spend of £5 per person
- Free guided tours
- Complimentary refreshments for coach driver
View our Group Visits brochure which covers the seven Museums of Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales.
Please note that the catering and retail discounts do not apply to educational groups.It is policy that any child aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free car parking
- Café, picnic area, shop
- Facilities for disabled people
- Toilets with baby changing facilities
- Educational facilities – school groups welcome
- Play corner in the café
- Baby bottle milk warmer and other babies and toddlers feeding equipment
- Mothers are welcome to breast feed in the Museum
- Indoor and outdoor trails for adults and children