In the farmyard is a barn of about 1820, much altered in the 1890s, with an oil engine and machinery for preparing animal feed. Other outbuildings include a brewhouse, pigsties, goose shed, calf pens and a stable.
The lean-to shed displays early tractors, along with the horse-drawn equipment still in use in the pre-war period. Next to the stable is a small cottage, where the farm labourer and his family lived.
The farmstead was purchased from the Plymouth Estate in June 1981.
- Original Location: St Fagans, Glamorgan
- Date originally built: c.1850
- Furnished: 1930s
- Opened to the public: 1981
- Listing status: Grade 2
- Visiting information