A cast iron gents' urinal, from Llanwrtyd Wells, Powys, given to the Museum by Brecknock Borough Council in 1978. It was made by Walter MacFarlane Ltd. of Glasgow. They were world-leaders in producing cast ironwork for architectural purposes. Their product range included lamp standards, railings, bandstands, verandas, drinking fountains, prefabricated buildings as well as urinals.
- Original Location: Llanwrtyd Wells, Powys (Brecknockshire)
- Date originally built: late-19th century
- Dismantled and moved to St. Fagans: 1978
- Date opened to the public: 2010
- 43rd building opened to the public at the Museum
- Visiting information