Become a Patron of Amgueddfa Cymru — National Museum Wales
Patrons of Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales
Enjoy a closer relationship with the Museum - become a Patron and you will play a crucial role in realising our Vision to create a world-class Museum of Learning.
Join now - we need your help
Our ambitious plans for the future will not happen without private support. This is nothing new — over the last century many of our buildings and collections came to us as a result of mutually beneficial public-private partnership and individual generosity.
Patrons provide a vital source of income that supports a whole range of core activities across all of our eight sites, from match-funding for major lottery grants through to support for events and exhibitions. Equally importantly, annual support from Patrons helps to ensure that we can meet our urgent needs by providing the kind of flexible support needed for the acquisition of new objects, as well as supporting the vital research, conservation and display of our existing world-class collections.
In return for this generous support, Patrons receive a number of exclusive benefits:
- acknowledgment on the Donor Wall in National Museum Cardiff
- acknowledgment in the Annual Report
- regular mailings including What's On and the Patrons Newsletter
- a personal Membership Card giving 10% discount in our Museum shops.
Special events for Patrons
Patrons also have the opportunity to enjoy:
- a programme of events including occasional behind-the-scenes tours where you can meet Museum experts (may be subject to an additional charge)
- personal invitations to exciting exhibition openings.
How to join
|Patron||- £300 per annum|
|Joint Patrons||- £500 per annum|
|Life Patrons||- £3,000 single payment|
|Joint Life Patrons||- £5,000 single payment|
Each of these gifts includes a small amount, subject to VAT, which allows us to provide membership benefits in accordance with Inland Revenue guidelines.
Join now as a Patron. Please contact Sian Russ in the Development Department on (029) 2057 3182 or email Sian Russ.