The National Waterfront Museum offers stacks of fun and imaginative activities designed to appeal to and include all members of the family.
With interactive workshops, themed fun days, film screenings and arts and crafts, there is something for visitors of all ages and interests. All activities are free of charge unless otherwise stated.
Don't forget to sign up for the Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales monthly e-newsletter for your essential guide to keeping the kids entertained.
Unwind after you explore the exhibitions at the Waterfront Cafe.
- Open daily, 10am - 4.30pm
- Hot food served from 10am to 3pm
- Vegetarian, dietary and children’s options are available
- Plenty of comfortable, bistro style seating in a bright airy space
- Children’s play area and high chairs available for babies
Options for kids
Pick up a children’s lunch box that comes with five items of your choice including sandwiches, fruit juice, treats and yoghurt. A hot menu is also available for children.
- Cafe and outdoor picnic area
- Disabled access and parking
- Wheelchairs available on request
- Accessible toilets and baby-changing facilities
- Changing Places facility
- Public lockers
- Free access to WiFi
Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.