'The Welsh medieval church and its context'
Conference held at St Fagans National History Museum Saturday, 15th November 2008
Contributors to the conference and their biographies.
[PDF download, 144KB]
Interpreting a medieval church through liturgy.
[PDF download, 5.7MB]
- Public space and private prayer: the church building as locus for personal devotion.
[PDF download, 243KB]
- 'So that the people can sing together in church': Aspects of the parish soundscape in Wales c.1500–c.1630.
Sally Harper [PDF download, 2.6MB]
- Churches in the Book of Llandaff, and the landscape.
Timothy E. Jones
[PDF download, 329KB]
- The Records of Central Government Taxation in England and Wales: Clerical Taxes 1173-1664 : Introducing a newly-accessible source for the history of the Welsh Medieval Church'.
Helen Watt and Rosemary C. E. Hayes
[PDF download, 2MB]
- The Last Four Things.
Mrs Madge O'Keefe
[PDF download, 2.6 MB]
- In the City of the Lord.
[PDF download, 630 KB]
- Personal and hidden devotion in Wales.
[PDF download, 15 MB]